[Serusers] serweb configuration on alternate port

Samy Touati samy at tunix.com
Tue Aug 26 16:38:46 CEST 2003

Hi,

I installed ser along with mysql and serweb.
I'm able to login in admin mode using serweb.
I tried to create new users using the subscribe
button, the process goes smootly, and I do get an email
asking me to confirm.
When I do click on the onfirmation link, the browser
tries to access the confirmation page, but I never
see it, and I never see any error (page not found..) it just goes
balnk forever.
In fact I can never see any link generated by php
and sent via email (password retrieval, account confirmation).
I'm running http on port 5001, but I'm taking care of adding
the port when accessing the pages, but to no effect.

Is anyone using serweb, is there something I should pay attention to
if changing the default port number of apache ?

Thanks.

Samy.