[Serusers] Latest STABLE build without using CVS

Jiri Kuthan jiri at iptel.org
Thu Aug 14 21:22:04 CEST 2003

At 07:39 PM 8/14/2003, Chad Brown wrote:
>Perfect,
>
>Let me ask 2 quick follow-on questions...
>
>1. Can I go back to http://www.iptel.org/ser/tarball/ser_8_11_stable.tgz
>to get the latest patched and STABLE builds?

That's the latest, most stable source, you need to compile it myself.

There will be a new complete distribution by end of this month -- we are now
waiting to run SER through the upcoming SIPIT to release it.

>2. What location / version of the modules should I use when running
>builds for this location? (Serweb, mysql, jabber, etc)

All SER modules are included there.

uptodate SERWEB is now in the http://www.iptel.org/ser/tarball/ directory too.

-jiri