[Serusers] Jabber module load failure

Daniel-Constantin Mierla Daniel-Constantin.Mierla at fokus.fraunhofer.de
Thu Aug 14 16:29:44 CEST 2003

Hello,
you need to load the "im" module (in ser's config file you must have
'loadmodule "/path/to/im.so"'). You are using a old version of ser (I
guess 0.8.10) and it would be better to upgrade it to 0.8.11 - it is
more stable with many new features. The im module has been deprecated
and excluded from CVS some time ago. You can download the latest stable
version following the guidelines from http://www.iptel.org/ser/cvs.

Best regards,
Daniel