[Serusers] Jabber module load failure

Rork, Joseph (J.P.) jrork at ford.com
Thu Aug 14 16:03:03 CEST 2003

I am attempting to load the jabber module, and I get the following error:

 0(2672) find_export: <load_im> not found
 0(2672) ERROR: sms: global_init: cannot import load_im
 0(2672) init_modules(): Error while initializing module jabber
ERROR: error while initializing modules

It seems like it should be an easy config change, but I have yet to find it.  Any hints?

Regards,
Joseph Rork
Ford Motor Company
Real-Time Collaborative Applications, SIE
Phone: 313-594-6672
Email:   jrork at ford dot com

"There are 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't."