[Serusers] Hello all

Hassan CHOUMAR Hassan.Choumar at int-evry.fr
Thu Aug 14 10:13:51 CEST 2003

I installed packages ( php-mysql ) of the site findrpm.net, but I have
the same problem

/var/www/html/phplib/db_mysql.inc on the line 73
thanks you in advance
Hassan

Hello all,
I installed SER, on my PC, and he works well with the data base Mysql,
and with regard to serweb, I configured everything files according to
the guide who exists on the Web site: // iptel.org / ser, but my
problem is that when I open the serweb page to add users, it gives me
an error message:
fatal erreur: call to undefined function :mysql-pconnect() in
/var/www/html/phplib/db_mysql.inc on the line 73

What is that nobody can resolve my problem
Thank you in advance
Hassan

>Make sure you installed php-mysql package. -jiri
>
>At 03:28 PM 8/13/2003, Hassan CHOUMAR wrote:

CHOUMAR Hassan
cité universitaire de la pacaterie (chambre459)
91400 Orsay
Por :33/0675909977
Email: hmchoumar at hotmail.com