[Serusers] serweb wont authenticate me

Greg Fausak greg at august.net
Thu Aug 14 05:33:45 CEST 2003

We just ported all of our stuff away from register_globals
About 6 months ago.  I'm sure everyone knows the security
Issues concerning Register_globals.  Basically it comes down to the
Script doesn't know where the variable comes from, it can be set from
A POST, on the url line via GET, or from your SESSION.

---greg