[Serusers] Hello all

Director General: NEFACOMP dg at nefacomp.net
Wed Aug 13 19:18:15 CEST 2003

For the first time, I am helping on this list (I am feeling great and USEFUL
for the Linux society!!!!).

Just go to http://www.rpmfind.com  and type php-mysql as your search query.
Choose the one that suits your operating system (Linux distribution; I might
be confused)

In French: [Vous n'avez pas installe le support de MySQL dans PHP. Vous avez
installe MySQL et PHP mais vous avez oublie d'installer le logiciel qui
permet PHP de communiquer avec MySQL]

I added this french line because I have realized you are from France. Sorry
for those who don't speak French. I like German and Spanish but I will learn
them later.

Thanks
Emery