[Serusers] Best path to upgrade...

Tom Yerex tomy at telus.net
Tue Aug 12 19:41:05 CEST 2003

We are a team of students working with SIP for various projects, and SER has
become an important part of our research.

I have been charged with looking into the latest stable build from CVS and
deciding if we should upgrade (currently 0.8.10), and how.

Has anyone moved a working 0.8.10 installation to the latest code?  I see
from the mailing list that serweb and ser should be kept "in-sync" to avoid
problems, are there any other issues we should watch out for?