[Serusers] SER Service Hanging

Daniel-Constantin Mierla Daniel-Constantin.Mierla at fokus.fraunhofer.de
Tue Aug 12 11:07:56 CEST 2003

I tested when I tried to fix that bug and everything went ok after ...
:) ... but I (and the others here) don't usually run SER on RH9.

We asked the users that reported the problem to tell us if the problem
is still there and either they responded to a private mail or they
didn't send a response at all because I am not able to find the answer
in mail archive (see
http://lists.iptel.org/pipermail/serusers/2003-July/thread.html, threads
"[Serusers] SER can not be started after reboot" and "[Serusers]
Starting SER at boot time hangs Redhat 9").

But you can give it a try and then send us and to the list the result so
we can dig in more to find the problem or close the bug if fixed.

Best regards,
Daniel