[Serusers] Big thanks from SIPphone...

Michael Robertson michael at lindows.com
Tue Aug 5 16:26:06 CEST 2003

I think it makes sense to provide a SIP client with LindowsOS (perhaps
Kphone) and I'm sure we'll do this.

But SIPphone is an entirely different venture and is not tied
Lindows.com or to any one PC windowing system. We want to bring SIP to
the widest possible audience - not just the relatively tiny linux world.
SIPphone is focusing on hard phones initially and making them truly plug
and play. We believe as soon as you tell the user "just connect your web
browser to port xxxx to configure..." that most users are lost. So we're
trying to automate the entire process.

-- MR