[Serusers] how configure ser for pstn?

Jiri Kuthan jiri at iptel.org
Thu Apr 24 17:21:32 CEST 2003

Hard to tell -- a script fragment is not sufficient to judge the error cause.
If you get 404, you apparently call sl_send_reply(404), that's it.

A typical script fragment looks like this:

if (my_domain) {
  if (register) { register stuff; break; }
  /* lookup PSTN destinations */
  if (uri=~"sip:+1[0-9]*@foo.bar) { sethost(gateway_address); }
  else {
    if (!lookup) { sl_send_reply(404...); break; }
  };
  t_relay();
}

A complete example is iptel.cfg  in our source distribution.

-Jiri