[Serusers] fed up and need guidance

jaime.gill at orange.co.uk jaime.gill at orange.co.uk
Tue Apr 22 11:48:49 CEST 2003

Hi Mat,

Just saw your question posted in the mailing list.

If I understand your scenario is like this:

UA1 --- SER ---- NAT/FW --- Internet ---- NAT/FW ----- SER ---- UA2

If so, I have been working to get something like this working for a couple of
months. I wrote a module that is supposed to act as a nathelper and as a FCP
client. If you are still having problems to get this working, get back to me and
I can provide you with guidance.

Regards,

Jaime

Mat Harris <mat.harris at genestate.com> on 16/04/2003 14:40:35