[Serusers] (no subject)

anna anna.rahm at home.se
Wed Apr 16 11:47:39 CEST 2003

Hello all

We have set up an environment that includes one jabberclient and one sip (msn) client.

Now, the problem.
Registration is no problem, everything is working fine and we se the "online" on both sides.
The thing now is that our sip-client can send one or several mesages to the jabbberclient but as soon as the jabberclient
send a respond, the connection is broken.
When trying to send a msg from sip to jabber the sip-client just says:
"The following message could not be delivered to all recipients:"

Etherreal says nothing is happening, the client doesn't even try to send something out, not even to DNS or Ser.
jabber to sip is no problem, and sip to jabber is no problem as long as you haven't send a msg from jabber to sip. (puh)

Do you have any idea what is happening here ?
Does it have to do with call-id's or the contact-field's ????

version: ser 0.8.11pre8-mem (i386/linux)

Thank's in advance
Regards
Anna
anna rahm