[Serusers] serweb and fifo

Meghan Patricia Byrne gte705u at mail.gatech.edu
Thu Apr 3 07:59:03 CEST 2003

I've successfully installed serweb and am able to log in.  However, once I
do so, I get the following error:

Warning: fopen(/tmp/ser_fifo) [function.fopen]: failed to create stream:
Permission denied in /usr/local/apache/htdocs/serweb/functions.php on line
172

at the top of the screen, and the message "sorry -- cannot open fifo" in
red letters on the webpage above the user's information.  I'm wondering if
ser or apache needs to be configured somewhere with the correct
permissions or ownership to make this work.

Thanks!
Meghan Byrne

Meghan Patricia Byrne
Email: gte705u at prism.gatech.edu