[Serusers] Re: windows messenger

Tomas Björklund tomas at webservices.se
Wed Apr 2 17:53:03 CEST 2003

Hi,

I've had the same problems with other UA's also. Disconnect after about
20-30 seconds. The reason I think was 'Timeout waiting for ACK' but I'm
not certain.

I haven't invested any
time on it since it was only a friend of mine that had problems :>

So I know the problem exists but I don't know why. This only happened when
we called ip2ip (thru ser) not when he recieved calls from the
pstn-gateway (also thru ser).

I have used Windows messenger without problems.

/ Tomas