[Serusers] new release of admin guide available

Jiri Kuthan jiri at iptel.org
Mon Dec 9 19:23:28 CET 2002

At 07:08 PM 12/9/2002, Greg Fausak wrote:
>Has this documentation always been available?
>
>This is definately making a difference for me!

We just released this documentation update.

Yes, forward is built-in, t_relay/t_relay_to is
part of tm modules. forward(<host>,<port>) or
t_relay_to("<host>", "<port>") sends a request
to the address in params. forward(uri:host, uri:port)
and t_relay() sends a request to the address in current
URI.

The trade-offs between stateless forward and stateful
t_relay are described in
http://www.iptel.org/ser/doc/seruser-html/x740.html#AEN839

If you do not not, whether to go stateful or stateless,
you will be probably better if with stateful.

Cheers,

-Jiri