[Serusers] Softphone that has STUN or built-in NAT support?

Jiri Kuthan jiri at iptel.org
Thu Dec 5 12:58:54 CET 2002

I think kphone (Linux) has STUN support. I heard some rumours about SJPhone,
but have never tried it out.

Out of hard-phones, snom is probably a very cheap alternative right now,
and it has STUN support too. Their old version might have been about $200,
but many folks found its physical design inconvenient. There is a new
version out now, which should be better in this respect.

-Jiri