[SR-Users-ES] Fw: [SR-Users] New debian and ubuntu repository for kamailio released!

Jon Bonilla (Manwe) manwe en aholab.ehu.es
Jue Jun 3 23:55:28 CEST 2010

Inicio del mensaje redirigido:

Fecha: Thu, 3 Jun 2010 20:01:35 +0200
Desde: Jon Bonilla (Manwe) <manwe en aholab.ehu.es>
Para: sr-dev en lists.sip-router.org, SR-Users <sr-users en lists.sip-router.org>
Asunto: [SR-Users] New debian and ubuntu repository for kamailio released!

We are proud to announce the release of a Debian and Ubuntu repository for
Kamailio. We hope this will make easier installation and update of Kamailio on
Debian and Ubuntu servers.

Kamailio project's web page hosts the description and instructions:

http://www.kamailio.org/dokuwiki/doku.php/packages:debs

cheers,
Sipdoc Team