[Kamailio-Users-ES] ENUM queries multiple domain

jerome boileau jerome.boileau at cegetel.net
Tue Nov 11 21:14:19 CET 2008

Hi,

How can I perform ENUM queries towards 2 ENUM databases defined in different
domain on different server ?

            enum.net         e164.org
           IP: 1.2.3.4       IP: 5.6.7.8
                    |              ?
                    |              ?
  UA1---------SIP Call Server--------UA2
                      IP: 1.2.3.4

The Call server based on Openser 1.2 (IP: 1.2.3.4) performs enum_query to
enum.net which is the local ENUM database. The NAPTR record is not found so
I would like perform an enum query to e164.org but Openser cannot reach the
e164.org database because it is not local ?.

What can I do to fetch NAPTR defined on e164.org ?

Today, the call server can reach e164.org only when the IP addresse 5.6.7.8
is added in the resolv.conf file of the call server. Is it the only way ? or
should I use domain module ?

Thanks in advance,

/Jérôme