[OpenSER-Users-ES] Error en Registro

David Vicente dvf231 at tid.es
Fri Jan 25 10:21:58 CET 2008

Te pego el route, está sin tocar de la descarga, así que imagino que
debería contestar, o a lo mejor me equivoco y no tiene implementado ni
el Register (soy nuevo, hasta ahora solo había trabajado con
instalaciones ya hechas).

route{

    # initial sanity checks -- messages with
    # max_forwards==0, or excessively long requests
    if (!mf_process_maxfwd_header("10")) {
        sl_send_reply("483","Too Many Hops");
        exit;
    };

    if (msg:len >=  2048 ) {
        sl_send_reply("513", "Message too big");
        exit;
    };

    # we record-route all messages -- to make sure that
    # subsequent messages will go through our proxy; that's
    # particularly good if upstream and downstream entities
    # use different transport protocol
    if (!method=="REGISTER")
        record_route();

    # subsequent messages withing a dialog should take the
    # path determined by record-routing
    if (loose_route()) {
        # mark routing logic in request
        append_hf("P-hint: rr-enforced\r\n");
        route(1);
    };

    if (!uri==myself) {
        # mark routing logic in request
        append_hf("P-hint: outbound\r\n");
        # if you have some interdomain connections via TLS
        #if(uri=~"@tls_domain1.net") {
        #    t_relay("tls:domain1.net");
        #    exit;
        #} else if(uri=~"@tls_domain2.net") {
        #    t_relay("tls:domain2.net");
        #    exit;
        #}
        route(1);
    };

    # if the request is for other domain use UsrLoc
    # (in case, it does not work, use the following command
    # with proper names and addresses in it)
    if (uri==myself) {

        if (method=="REGISTER") {

            # Uncomment this if you want to use digest authentication
            #if (!www_authorize("openser.org", "subscriber")) {
            #    www_challenge("openser.org", "0");
            #    exit;
            #};

            save("location");
            exit;
        };

        lookup("aliases");
        if (!uri==myself) {
            append_hf("P-hint: outbound alias\r\n");
            route(1);
        };

        # native SIP destinations are handled using our USRLOC DB
        if (!lookup("location")) {
            sl_send_reply("404", "Not Found");
            exit;
        };
        append_hf("P-hint: usrloc applied\r\n");
    };

    route(1);
}

route[1] {
    # send it out now; use stateful forwarding as it works reliably
    # even for UDP2TCP
    if (!t_relay()) {
        sl_reply_error();
    };