[OpenSER-Users-ES] [OT] Consulta sobre ALG: ¿sólo vale para salientes?

Jesus Rodriguez jesusr at voztele.com
Thu Nov 22 16:58:45 CET 2007

Hola Samuelm

> ICE me da que se convertirá en otro dolor de cabeza... es *muy*
> complicado!.
>

> totalmente de acuerdo.....has visto la interoperabilidad de las
> diferentes implementacinoes en el último SIPit?

No, no lo había visto... lo acabo de mirar y es alucinante:

Support for various things in the endpoints:
    10%   ICE (but there was no interoperability - see below)
     0%   ICE-TCP

Y este párrafo es matador:

We had a multiparty sesssion for a full morning focusing on NAT
traversal. Basic use of STUN with SIP is hightly interoperable.
No two implementations of TURN could even start trying to talk to
each other (each having implemented to different points in the recent
torrent of changes). I don't think we'll get much implementation
feedback until the spec stops making big changes so frequently. No
two implementations of ICE worked together. The closest was between
two implementations that have worked in the past, but failed during
this session when the connectivity checks arrived before the SDP.

> tenemos (rtp|media)proxy para rato...

Ya te digo, para mucho rato!

Saludos
JesusR.