[SR-Docs] DD-WRT setup

Joaquim Rebouças jqmr at hotmail.com
Fri Aug 22 09:58:00 CEST 2014

Dear All,

 live in a country where Voip is blocked by ISP. I have been using my
ATA connected to my DD-WRT router, which is connected to a VPN provider
(PIA), for long time.
Currently I am facing some issues with the VPN provider,
where the IPs are blocking port 5060 – the only one my ATA connects to
my Voip provider.
I am wondering if I can use your software/configuration on
 my DD-WRT router in order to “by pass” this 5060 blockage. Is it
possible? If yes, do you have any setup/configuration specific for
DD-WRT?

Thanks/Regards,

joaquim