[SR-Docs] Siremis configuration

Ahmad Malkawi amalkawi at aimws.com
Fri Dec 3 03:31:38 CET 2010

We have installed Siremis and it is working.  However, we need help to
configure it to place calls inbound and outbound?

Can anyone help in sending any documentation?
Thank you,

Ahmad Malkawi
Director of Engineering
AIM Wireless Solutions
847-340-6250
amalkawi at aimws.com
www.aimws.com
This electronic mail message and any attached file(s) contain information
intended for the exclusive use of the individual or entity to whom it is
addressed and may contain information that is proprietary, privileged,
confidential and/or exempt from disclosure under applicable law.  If you are
not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any viewing,
copying, disclosure or distribution of this information may be subject to
legal restriction or sanction.  Please notify the sender, by electronic mail
or telephone, of any unintended recipients and delete the original message
without making any copies.  In addition to the foregoing, to comply with
certain U.S. Treasury regulations, we inform you that, unless expressly
stated otherwise, any U.S. Federal tax advice contained in the text of this
e-mail is not intended or written to be used, and cannot be used, by any
person for the purpose of avoiding any penalties that may be imposed under
the Internal Revenue Cod