[OpenSER-Docs] First Clean-up Patch for Documentation

Edson 4lists at gmail.com
Mon Mar 3 18:45:19 CET 2008

Hi, Guys... Henning...

Sorry for the delay... I was busy... :(

I already send Henning a new version of a script that (as far as I could
test), applied to the last SVN will recover the DOC compilation...

The introduced changes are:
  - Clear of lost <chapterinfo>,</chapterinfo> pair of tags;
  - Clear unneeded <!ENTITY ...> tags and reference;

Please, if You find anything wrong, please (again...;) ) let me know.

Thanks for Your patience,

Edson