[OpenSER-Docs] AVPOPS documentation bug - maybe

Henning Westerholt henning.westerholt at 1und1.de
Tue Jun 10 11:22:53 CEST 2008

On Monday 09 June 2008, Johansson Olle E wrote:
> > i think that most functions return '-1' in case of an error, but i'm
> > not sure how many document this. Adding a statement to every available
> > module functionis probably not the best way of dealing with this issue.
> > Any idea where this could be documented instead?
>
> That's food for thought. In this case I can imagine more error codes
> though, like -2 for database error, -1 for "not found" and other codes...

Hi Olle,

sure, this is another point. But trying to agree to one scheme for error codes
for all this different module functions won't be probably easy. Why do you
think it would make sense to handle DB errors differently in the script then
any other errors? This informations are visible in the logs after all.

Henning