[OpenSER-Docs] Add examples in module documentation

Stefan Sayer stefan.sayer at iptego.com
Wed Feb 27 14:33:13 CET 2008

Hello,

Edson wrote:
> Now the big OSS challenge: how to make the community embrace this kind of
> work? For the the first write it's hard, but not so hard as to claim for
> actualization over time... and this arises another unforgetable issue: money
> and knowledge... people use to make money with there knowledge.... since the
> system is OSS, there diferential on the market is knowledge... and share
> examples implies to share knowledge... it's a delicate issue, but is real
> and is here and now.
well, that is obviously true, but I hope that some developers are for
example employed by companies in whose interest it is to commoditize
also things a little bit more advanced than the most basic stuff in
order to get a wider usage of these features and improve their quality
by more extensive testing and sharing the cost of further development.

Gruß
Stefan

--
Stefan Sayer