[OpenSER-Docs] First Clean-up Patch for Documentation

Henning Westerholt henning.westerholt at 1und1.de
Wed Feb 27 12:34:26 CET 2008

On Tuesday 26 February 2008, Edson wrote:
> I finish the first clean-up of the documentation. It consisted by:
> 1) remove all FAQ and DEVEL files considered empty in content (no content
>    at all or just the default lines);
> 2) remove of the <RevHistory>/</RevHistory> tag (and of course anything
>    Between them);
> 3) remove the comments at the EOF that beginned with
>    "<!-- Keep this element at the end of the file";
>
> The attached file (in ZIP format) is the resulting SVN DIFF file. It was
> applied over trunk version, revision 3761.
>
> I would like to ask the developers how much is a good time to wait for
> comments and revisions before commiting the changes? 1 week? 10 days?

Hi Edson,

thank you. I think i will apply your patch later today, if there is no
oposition to this.

Step 2) and 3) are not user visible at all, for 1) i don't think that anybody
will miss the empty developer documentation. For the FAQ it would perhaps
sense to just include a standard document from a central place, e.g. the docs
directory.

Cheers,

Henning