[sr-dev] db_redis shared tcp connection issue

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Wed May 4 09:17:00 CEST 2022

I don't remember by heart, but I think the child_init for PROC_MAIN is
indeed called before forking TCP worker processes, which in this case
results in propagation of the db connection.

Then the db open operation has to me moved from child init for rank
PROC_MAIN to the one with rank PROC_POSTCHILDINIT, if the connection is
needed by main process.