[sr-dev] - ims_registrar_scscf: fix multiple contacts in 200OK

Henning Westerholt hw at gilawa.com
Mon Jun 13 22:11:32 CEST 2022

Hello,

I think you are right; a registrar should respond with multiple bindings in case of multiple bindings.

There might be a good reason for this change, maybe Aleksandar can comment.
But with my current information I would say it should be probably made configurable; keeping the previous behaviour according to the standard as default.

Cheers,

Henning

Kamailio services - https://gilawa.com