[sr-dev] Releasing Kamailio v5.5.4

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Thu Feb 17 08:01:42 CET 2022

Hello,

the quick reminder that today Kamailio v.5.5.4 is going to be release,
therefore any commits to branch 5.5 have to be announced to sr-dev
mailing list or matrix channel before pushing them to repository to
avoid conflicts with building the release. Once the announcement is out,
commits can be pushed in as usual.