[sr-dev] Kamailio functionality clarification - call forwarding no replay (call is ringing but not answered)

Henning Westerholt hw at gilawa.com
Fri Apr 29 08:16:20 CEST 2022

Hello,

yesterday it was already answered from Alex that this is possible with Kamailio on the sr-users list. Please follow up there on this thread.
The development list is about development topics, usage questions and discussion should be done on sr-users.

Thanks and regards,

Henning

Kamailio services - https://gilawa.com<https://gilawa.com/>