[sr-dev] seas module

dpaape dpaape at frontier.com
Mon Sep 27 20:01:17 CEST 2021

I’m attempting to connect my application to kamailio via the seas module.
Kamailio ver. 5.3.2

I have loaded all the necessary configuration file components.

I start kamailio and everything looks good.  I then start my app server which connects to the loopback ports 5040 and 5041 and send my counted string “servername” to  each connection.  Again everything looks good.  Seas module responds with :   “… EUREKA, we have a new connected AS:  myappserver

I then send a register request to kamailio.  Request_route calls as_relay_t(myappserver)  and I subsequently get an ERROR – w_as_relay_t(): no processer found for packet dst  xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx:pppp

As best as I can figure out from the source….  It looks as if something else needs to be sent to kamailio (from myappserver) in order for a processor_id to be assigned to ‘as->bound_processor[i]

My application server is just straight up C  code.  I must be forgetting something or maybe completely off the mark as to how the seas module functions.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Dan
Sent from Mail for Windows