[sr-dev] [kamailio/kamailio] github/workflow: add CIFuzz integration (PR #2903)
notifications at github.com
Wed Oct 27 12:30:24 CEST 2021
Add CIFuzz workflow action to have fuzzers build and run on each PR.
This is a service offered by OSS-Fuzz, on which Kamailio already runs.
Signed-off-by: David Korczynski <david at adalogics.com>
<!-- Kamailio Pull Request Template -->
- for detailed contributing guidelines, read:
- pull requests must be done to master branch, unless they are backports
of fixes from master branch to a stable branch
- backports to stable branches must be done with 'git cherry-pick -x ...'
- code is contributed under BSD for core and main components (tm, sl, auth, tls)
- code is contributed GPLv2 or a compatible license for the other components
- GPL code is contributed with OpenSSL licensing exception
#### Pre-Submission Checklist
<!-- Go over all points below, and after creating the PR, tick all the checkboxes that apply -->
<!-- All points should be verified, otherwise, read the CONTRIBUTING guidelines from above-->
<!-- If you're unsure about any of these, don't hesitate to ask on sr-dev mailing list -->
- [x ] Commit message has the format required by CONTRIBUTING guide
- [x ] Commits are split per component (core, individual modules, libs, utils, ...)
- [x ] Each component has a single commit (if not, squash them into one commit)
- [x ] No commits to README files for modules (changes must be done to docbook files
in `doc/` subfolder, the README file is autogenerated)
#### Type Of Change
- [ ] Small bug fix (non-breaking change which fixes an issue)
- [x ] New feature (non-breaking change which adds new functionality)
- [ ] Breaking change (fix or feature that would change existing functionality)
<!-- Go over all points below, and after creating the PR, tick the checkboxes that apply -->
- [x ] PR should be backported to stable branches
- [x ] Tested changes locally
- [ ] Related to issue #XXXX (replace XXXX with an open issue number)
<!-- Describe your changes in detail -->
Add CIFuzz Github action to build and run fuzzers on pull requests.
This will run the fuzzers for 600 seconds (split between all the fuzzers) in the CI when a pull request is made and is a service by OSS-fuzz. It can help with catching bugs early and catch regressions.
Documentation for CIFuzz can be found here: https://google.github.io/oss-fuzz/getting-started/continuous-integration/
You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:
-- Commit Summary --
* <a href="https://github.com/kamailio/kamailio/pull/2903/commits/f10ba5c9e81f0ae0f2f6efc9c721ced5ce5207c0">github/workflow: add CIFuzz integration</a>
-- File Changes --
A .github/workflows/cifuzz.yml (26)
-- Patch Links --
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the sr-dev