[sr-dev] git:master:c1fd9eba: tsilo: Merge similar functions in ts_append.c

Victor Seva linuxmaniac at torreviejawireless.org
Fri Nov 19 09:19:03 CET 2021

Module: kamailio
Branch: master
Commit: c1fd9ebaa0fe0eb7457ea74e8a22444b855af9cd

Author: Donat Zenichev <dzenichev at sipwise.com>
Committer: Victor Seva <linuxmaniac at torreviejawireless.org>
Date: 2021-11-19T09:18:55+01:00

tsilo: Merge similar functions in ts_append.c

We need to merge similar functions in ts_append.c implementation
to give less work for maintaining similar code.
Furthermore the purpose of them is quite the same,
but differes just in some details (usage of TM's API).

Merged functions are:
- ts_append() and ts_append_by_contact()
- ts_append_to() and ts_append_by_contact_to()

Now all appending in TSILO happens only through ts_append() / ts_append_to()
An implementation in tsilo.c has been updated accordingly.

Usage.
In case we do not want to append based on specific Contact (location),
the contact parameter being passed to either ts_append() or ts_append_to()
must be set to zero.
In case we do want to append by a specific Contact, then we must
set the Contact parameter of str type beforehand calling ts_append() / ts_append_to().

---

Modified: src/modules/tsilo/ts_append.c
Modified: src/modules/tsilo/ts_append.h
Modified: src/modules/tsilo/tsilo.c