[sr-dev] topos_redis enhancement

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Sat May 1 09:41:28 CEST 2021

On 30.04.21 17:48, Juha Heinanen wrote:
> Daniel-Constantin Mierla writes:
>
>> The idea was to try to optimize and tailor it for redis specific
>> operation, otherwise you can try with topos+db_redis, which should give
>> a more SQL-like approach and the columns in mysql tables should appear
>> as attributes inside redis db. The db_redis was added after topos_redis,
>> being generic and should be capable of replacing other db_* modules.
> There exists topos_d and topos_t schema files in
> /usr/share/kamailio/db_redis/kamailio directory, but is it also
> necessary to define "keys" parameters for these tables?

I think the keys are useful to avoid full table scan, but I am not that
familiar with db_redis to comment more.

Regarding topos_redis, I just pushed a commit to it in master branch,
can you give it another try?

Kamailio Advanced Training - Online
May 17-20, 2021 (Europe Timezone) - June 7-10, 2021 (America Timezone)
  * https://www.asipto.com/sw/kamailio-advanced-training-online/