[sr-dev] Dispatcher group settings

Olle E. Johansson oej at edvina.net
Fri Mar 26 09:41:29 CET 2021

Hello!

In many cases, I missed the ability to set attributes to a dispatcher group. Right now I’m in need to disable/enable ping checks per group. We could also use that to have alphanumeric aliases so I could use

ds_select_dst(”STUPIDPBXS”, ”6”)

If anyone else has looked into this we can join forces, otherwise I’ll make a proposal and some code for it. If there are objections from a beauty, syntax, architecture or just alignment of the stars reason - any reason that is - please let me hear it now before I start running against a wall just to find out it’s not doable or simply the wrong thing to do :-)

Cheers,
/O