[sr-dev] Roadmap to the next major release - v5.5.0

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Mon Mar 15 15:38:26 CET 2021

Hello,

following up on this topic to nail down the date for freezing the
development of v5.5.0. If no other suggestions that can lead to another
date, then I propose Marc 31, 2021 as the last day to push new features
in master branch that will make it into 5.5.x series. Then the master
branch will be frozen for a few weeks, when the branch 5.5 is created.