[sr-dev] Issue with commit 087c00a2766

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Fri Mar 12 17:59:35 CET 2021

Hi Lucian,

just ignore this kind of reports for now -- Travis CI introduced
recently a (rather low) limit on how many free builds it offers. We have
to migrate to another CI platform, maybe Github Actions, ... but it may
take some time until we will be able to do some scouting about what are
the best the alternative, choose it and migrate. If it is going to
become very annoying, we can just disable Travis CI all together,

Till then, if the failure is not related to a compile error, it should
be ignored.

Funding: https://www.paypal.me/dcmierla