[sr-dev] Why sip_msg_apply_changes can't be executed from BRANCH_FAILURE_ROUTE?

Ivan Ribakov i.ribakov at zaleos.net
Wed Jul 7 15:04:16 CEST 2021

Hi Daniel,

According to textops module documentation, use of “set_body_multipart” requires the execution of “msg_apply_changes()” (tested) - https://kamailio.org/docs/modules/5.2.x/modules/textops.html#textops.f.set_body_multipart <https://kamailio.org/docs/modules/5.2.x/modules/textops.html#textops.f.set_body_multipart>

Also tested patching Kamailio to allow execution of “msg_apply_changes()” from branch route but that caused a core dump so didn’t look further in that direction.

Can you recommend a way to add different body parts to egress INVITEs depending on the branch?

Regards,
Ivan