[sr-dev] systemd watchdog

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Tue Jul 6 09:08:33 CEST 2021

As I understand, the application has to periodically send the
notification to systemd service manager. I am not sure if this will help
with kamailio multiprocesses, when each of them can hung, not only the
main process.

Anyhow, there is systemdops module that tries to collect the features
related to systemd.

The best would be if there is a shutdown time limit that systemd can
watch and if not, do kill -9.