[sr-dev] [kamailio/kamailio] rtpengine: Fix set selection (PR #2965)
notifications at github.com
Wed Dec 8 14:59:37 CET 2021
When set_rtpengine_set() config function is called.
<!-- Kamailio Pull Request Template -->
- for detailed contributing guidelines, read:
- pull requests must be done to master branch, unless they are backports
of fixes from master branch to a stable branch
- backports to stable branches must be done with 'git cherry-pick -x ...'
- code is contributed under BSD for core and main components (tm, sl, auth, tls)
- code is contributed GPLv2 or a compatible license for the other components
- GPL code is contributed with OpenSSL licensing exception
#### Pre-Submission Checklist
<!-- Go over all points below, and after creating the PR, tick all the checkboxes that apply -->
<!-- All points should be verified, otherwise, read the CONTRIBUTING guidelines from above-->
<!-- If you're unsure about any of these, don't hesitate to ask on sr-dev mailing list -->
- [X] Commit message has the format required by CONTRIBUTING guide
- [X] Commits are split per component (core, individual modules, libs, utils, ...)
- [X] Each component has a single commit (if not, squash them into one commit)
- [X] No commits to README files for modules (changes must be done to docbook files
in `doc/` subfolder, the README file is autogenerated)
#### Type Of Change
- [X] Small bug fix (non-breaking change which fixes an issue)
- [ ] New feature (non-breaking change which adds new functionality)
- [ ] Breaking change (fix or feature that would change existing functionality)
<!-- Go over all points below, and after creating the PR, tick the checkboxes that apply -->
- [X] PR should be backported to stable branches
- [X] Tested changes locally
- [ ] Related to issue #XXXX (replace XXXX with an open issue number)
<!-- Describe your changes in detail -->
After calling set_rtpengine_set(), the new set is not set for further rtpengine delete(). This is because active_rtpp_set is set to default_rtpp_set when msg id != current_msg_id (which is set once by set_rtpengine_set())
I've removed the msg id != current_msg_id condition, and initialized active_rtpp_set in mod_init().
Basically tested locally with 2 sets with 1 rtpengine each.
You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:
-- Commit Summary --
* rtpengine: Fix set selection
-- File Changes --
M src/modules/rtpengine/rtpengine.c (4)
-- Patch Links --
You are receiving this because you are subscribed to this thread.
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the sr-dev