[sr-dev] uac_reg module use of l_uuid in Contact header

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Tue Aug 17 14:05:52 CEST 2021

That's definitely on purpose, the l_username can be the same for
different local accounts in multi-domain deployments (e.g., 101 at a.com
and 101 at b.com). The l_uuid can be anything that has to be unique per
local accounts (e.g., random strings, uuid, ...), you can set it to the
same value as l_username, if in your case they are unique.