[sr-dev] Crashes because of mixed shm and pkg in kamailio

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Wed Apr 21 15:21:52 CEST 2021

Hello,

it would be also important to know if these modules are in the public
repository or some private development.

If they are public, which ones crashed? Did you get core dump files? If
yes, send the output of gdb command "bt full" on each of the core files.
Eventually you can open an issue for it on bug tracker.

On 21.04.21 09:24, Henning Westerholt wrote:

> Hello Rick,
>

> it might be related to a bug in tm. On which version of 5.3.x you are
> seeing these crashes? Already tried to upgrade to the latest 5.3.x
> version?
>

> Cheers,
>

> Henning
>

> --
>
> Henning Westerholt – https://skalatan.de/blog/ <https://skalatan.de/blog/>
>
> Kamailio services – https://gilawa.com <https://gilawa.com/>

Kamailio Advanced Training - Online
May 17-20, 2021 (Europe Timezone) - June 7-10, 2021 (America Timezone)
  * https://www.asipto.com/sw/kamailio-advanced-training-online/