[sr-dev] fresh GCC

Henning Westerholt hw at skalatan.de
Fri Apr 16 10:43:51 CEST 2021

Hi Sergey,

just to understand it correctly, you propose to use a more recent GCC version for the RPM package building?

If there are no side effects, like eventual compatibility issues for the package consumers, then this sounds like a good idea.

Cheers,

Henning

--
Henning Westerholt – https://skalatan.de/blog/