[sr-dev] New Module Hash Table

Dave Greeko davegreeko at yahoo.com
Fri Apr 9 04:52:13 CEST 2021

Dear All,
I've successfully created a Kamailio module(thanks to the concise documentation.) My logic requires a synchronized access to an in-memory-only hash table from multiple Kamailio child-processes. Here is what I am trying to do:

1. Create a hash table(s) upon module init
2. Insert entries from any child process (based on business logic)
3. Retrieve entries from any child process with proper locking
4. Delete entries from any child process

I would really appreciate it if anyone can point me to some samples where I can incorporate into my module the hash table functionalities that already exists in kamailio tree instead of doing my own because I would like to take advantage of Kamailio's memory managers(shared and private).

Best Regards,
Dave