[sr-dev] K master crash

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Mon Oct 5 15:33:16 CEST 2020

If it is on shut down, then likely it is only one core file, I thought
was at runtime.

Going through difference between the two branches, I think I found the
issue -- a PR that was targeting to remove the obsoleted libssl API was
removing OPENSSL_cleanup(), which docs recommend not to execute, because
it is done automatically by libssl on exit, but in our case it is needed
to have access to shared memory before being destroyed. The docs don't
say it is obsolete, so it should be kept in Kamailio.

I pushed a commit to fix it, can you try with latest master?

Funding: https://www.paypal.me/dcmierla