[sr-dev] K master crash

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Mon Oct 5 15:04:22 CEST 2020

The kamailio wiki has a turorial about troubleshooting with core files
where it gives the details about how to enable core file per pid (I am
on mobile link right now, not easy to give the url).

To understand that it crashes only on shut down anyhow, not a runtime crash?

Funding: https://www.paypal.me/dcmierla