[sr-dev] [kamailio/kamailio] Dump Configuration and Exit (new flag -C [filename]) (#2546)

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Tue Nov 10 15:28:58 CET 2020

On 10.11.20 15:16, Juha Heinanen wrote:
> I gave --cfg-print a try.  I have this in config:
>
> loadmodule "tls"
> # -- tls params
> #!ifdef MOD_tls
> modparam("tls", "config", "/etc/sip-proxy/tls.cfg")
> modparam("tls", "cipher_list", "HIGH:!ADH:!AECDH")
> #!endif
>
> # -- tm params
>
> and --cfg-print gave this kind of output:
>
> loadmodule "tls"
> # -- tls params
>
> # -- tm params
>
> Since tls module is loaded I would have expected tls modparams to show
> up in the output.

It is not aware of the defines pushed from the C code, only those from
command line (e.g., -A) or config file. Maybe these ones related to
loadmodule can be caught in the lex parser, but the others pushed from
the c code after effectively loading the module are not easy to do
unless the flex parsing approach is changed. I am not planning to go
myself that way, but I am open to contributions.

Funding: https://www.paypal.me/dcmierla