[sr-dev] [kamailio/kamailio] Dump Configuration and Exit (new flag -C [filename]) (#2546)

Juha Heinanen jh at tutpro.com
Tue Nov 10 13:16:15 CET 2020

Daniel-Constantin Mierla writes:

> Very important - for now the `--cfg-print` works if the main
> configuration file has the first line:

> #!KAMAILIO

Can there be other stuff on the line after #!KAMAILIO?

For example emacs can be told about the major mode used in the file by
checking if first non-blank line contains  -*-<something>-*-.

So I would like the definition go like this:

`--cfg-print` works if the main configuration file starts with

#!KAMAILIO

-- Juha