[sr-dev] RTPEngine - Support for Unified Plan SDP Format

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Tue May 19 07:46:21 CEST 2020

Hello,

what are the differences in building the SDP for the two types (plan-b
vs unified-plan)? Can you (someone else) summarize? it will be useful to
see what can be done for sdpops module.

On the other hand, rtpengine gets full SDP body from Kamailio and
returns the new full SDP back, so here I do not think Kamailio's RTP
engine needs update, maybe new flags to control if the change should be
done or not (e.g., between two webrtc endpoints, one with old format and
the other with the new format).

Funding: https://www.paypal.me/dcmierla